Objective: Kaleidoscope Family Solutions (KFS) sought to increase awareness regarding adult autism programs while serving to help the community become more mindful of adults with autism.
End result: As predicted, we saw a dramatic increase in the number of families contacting KFS.
Solution: We helped create community awareness by utilizing a professional director of photography and producer to shine a positive light on the phenomena of adult and child autism.
- Allowing the director of KFS to deliver a description of the services they provide helped everyone gain a better understanding of how essential KFS is to the community.
Highlights/Key Points: Overall, families had a better understanding of children and adults with special needs and/or autism and how KFS regularly helps their families.
- As in most areas, programs and resources for adults with special needs or their caretakers are scarce.
- The director and staff were compassionate people, however most did not have previous experience with being in front of the camera.
- Interviews with KFS clients leading productive lives in society served as powerful ambassadors for other families looking to give their loved ones the skills to navigate a normal life.
- We were able to maintain a true authenticity by having the staff and KFD clients act as their natural selves.